Thursday, December 25, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

As the year draws to a close, I cannot help to be anything but grateful for the things I currently have in my life. It may be true that I, like many others, struggle on a daily basis; yet, it must go on record that I enjoy many privileges that I take for granted and I am thankful for each and everyone of them.

I maybe considered undocumented, but I am nothing short of a full, caring, loving, and grateful person. So here it goes!

I give thanks from health to my family, from friends to education, from this great country to those who believe in a better tomorrow. I am grateful that you all exist and have a presence in my life, because you empower me to keep moving forward, and fight for what is right in every aspect of life, not just the DREAM Act. Know that all I do is not for selfish reasons, but to make all of you proud.

Thank you for playing such an important part in my life, and in view of the holidays here is a funny for you to enjoy!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!





No comments:

Post a Comment